Remanufactured parts are built to last using high-quality new and refurbished materials. These parts are performance tested for long reliable operation and maximum performance. Each item undergoes performance testing to assure they meet or exceed original equipment specifications. Parts within the unit that are subject to excessive wear are replaced with brand new components.
DENSO alternators are original equipment for many of the world's top production cars and they are a favorite in motorsports as well. Denso Alternators light weight, high efficiency, and durability under the most grueling conditions make them the best choice for alternator replacement. Remanufactured DENSO alternators go through a grueling process of voltage testing to 300 volts, while rotors are submitted to 600 volts, all to ensure reliable performance. DENSO alternator bearings are validated to OE standards and loaded with premium OEM lubricants. New or remanufactured, a DENSO alternator is a high quality replacement part.
Denso Alternators are offered in versions from 40 to 160 amps and beyond for hundreds of specific vehicle applications for European and Import vehicles. All alternators meet DENSO's rigorous First Time Fit© standard testing. New vehicles employ dozens of sophisticated electronic systems from bumper to bumper, placing heavy demands on the charging system so the alternator is no place to cut corners. DENSO makes sure that their alternators meet or exceed all manufacturer standards and mount properly with a minimum of installation issues, and provide years of reliable service.
Features of Denso Alternators
-Denso Alternators offer a premium core and precise OE assembly benchmarks They are designed to meet the grueling heat and electrical requirements -Denso’s First Time Fit® provides perfect mounting with no belt or pulley alignment issues -Most service professionals, installers, and DIY enthusiasts preferred DENSO's alternators for a trouble free solution -Denso Alternators have a OE-quality fit, appearance, and durability while being fully compatible with sensitive electronic systems
Why Buy a Denso A/C Alternator?
Three reasons: Quality, Reliability and Value
DENSO has taken everything learned from being an OEM manufacturer and applied it to their aftermarket product line. Every component that Denso manufactures and distributes in their factories has been designed with ultimate precision and always manufactured to OEM specifications and subjected to rigorous safety and performance tests to stand up to all driving conditions.
All of DENSO’s factories are ISO and TS16969 certified worldwide which is just one of the many reasons Denso has zero defects for parts produced in the millions. Denso was a recipient of the prestigious Deming Award for quality and they’ve spent over five decades perfecting their technology and processes. The Original Equipment standard quality and reliability of DENSO aftermarket parts add up to a tremendous value for their customer and FCP is proud to be a supplier of Denso Alternators.
Since 1986 FCP has specialized in replacement car parts for European and Import vehicles. We are recognized in the enthusiast community as being the source for Genuine and OEM quality parts at the best possible price. We source and ship globally and often buy directly from the factory so we can pass the savings on to you. We only sell parts we would use on our own cars and we back them with a one year guarantee. We have over 100,000 parts on our site for European and Asian Imports, so if you can’t find it here, call us at 877-634-0063 and chances are our bilingual US based support team can get it for you. At FCP cars are more than transportation or a business, it’s our passion.
Fits These Cars:
- 1995 Nissan Pathfinder Alternator
- Engine base: 3.0L V6, Engine designation: VG30E, Engine vin: H, Part: Alternator
- 1995 Nissan Pickup Alternator
- Engine base: 3.0L V6, Engine designation: VG30E, Engine vin: H, Sub model: SE, Part: Alternator
- 1995 Nissan Pickup Alternator
- Engine base: 3.0L V6, Engine designation: VG30E, Engine vin: H, Sub model: XE, Part: Alternator
Nissan Alternator (Pathfinder Pickup) - Denso 210-3116
- SKU #:
- OE Numbers:
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.