About Ball Joints
Suspension components like ball joints wear out over time and mileage often resulting in poor handling, poor alignment and/or a clunking sound over bumps. Check for excessive play in these bushings and replace as necessary.
Since 1986 FCP has specialized in replacement car parts for European and Import vehicles. We are recognized in the enthusiast community as being the source for Genuine and OEM quality parts at the best possible price. We source and ship globally and often buy directly from the factory so we can pass the savings on to you. We only sell parts we would use on our own cars and we back them with a one year guarantee. We have over 100,000 parts on our site for European and Asian Imports, so if you can’t find it here, call us at 877-634-0063 and chances are our bilingual US based support team can get it for you. At FCP cars are more than transportation or a business, it’s our passion.
This Kit Includes:
|1x Ball Joint||101-4396||OE Chassis||$18.06|
|MSRP (bought separately):||$18.06|
|Our kit price:||$9.92|
Fits These Cars:
- 1995 Mazda Protege Ball Joint
- 1996 Mazda Protege Ball Joint
- 1997 Mazda Protege Ball Joint
- 1998 Mazda Protege Ball Joint
Mazda Ball Joint Assembly (Protege) -101-4396
- OE Chassis
- SKU #:
- Ball Joint
- OE Numbers:
- 71046 BTDA-34-550
- CS ID:
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty In addition, you may register your product(s) for a Free Limited Lifetime Warranty. Please see the FCP Groton Warranty Registration page for more information.
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.